Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Gizmos

So I'm trying to lay out everything I need for my vacation which starts in 3 days. And I'm growing increasingly frustrated because of all the accoutrements I need for the electronic gadgets which are now part of my life:
  • There's the laptop and the clunky battery pack and electrical cord.
  • I not only need the ipod, but there's the AC charger, the cord so that I can copy music from my PC to the device, and the adapters so that I can use it in the car.
  • The digital camera needs the battery charger.
  • And of course I need two charges for my phones since is one is a Nokia and the other a Motorola.
  • Even my toothbrush is electric which requires a charger.
Is anyone else overwhelmed by all the stuff that is supposed to make life easier?

1 comment:

MissCosmoKuwait said...

I know exactly what you mean..they're the kinda stuff that you always pack way at the end because you're too overwhelmed to deal with it now!